Transfer Existing Services

Here at Sevier County Utility District, we pride ourselves in offering excellent customer service. If at any time, you need to transfer your S·C·U·D natural gas service into your name, we can assist you in making the transfer of natural gas service a smooth one.

Please complete the Transfer of Service form below and submit it to us to start the process. Once your form has been received, a Customer Service Representative will contact you.

If you have any questions, please call us at 865-453-3272 or 888-811-SCUD.

Click Here for the S·C·U·D Transfer of Service Form